AGRIIMAGE can provide both flight services and data collection services to assist you in conducting your operation safely and properly. Our pilots are experienced with multiple sensor technologies and data formats and can assist in identifying flight parameters and mission profile. Having pioneered many of the recognized safety and operational risk management procedures for unmanned aircraft systems, AGRIIMAGE will not only be technologically prepared to perform and the client’s needs and expectations, we also enjoy an excellent safety record and operational practice that can minimize risk and maximize efficiency of data collection. We can also provide complete airframes fitted with the required sensor package.
The rates for data collection are dependent on the following:
- Coverage Area (widearea, site, facility, installation)
- Type of Data Collection (3D, Photogrammetry, Survey, Mapping, Agriculture)
- Type of Sensor (Thermal, Electro-Optical, NDVI, LiDAR)
- Cost for Imagery Port Processing
- Cost of Ground Travel and PerDiem rates
- Airframe supply (TBMUAS, Customer)
In addition to data collection, we can also provide full data post processing as needed and maintain a network of data analysis partners that can support orthomosaic, photogrammetric, 3D modeling, thermal assessment and other data analysis processes.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (731) 595-4321.